Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Judging Panel
Campaign I&C honors the brands and creative teams behind a new wave of advertising that reflects the richness and diversity of 21st century America.
This is work – by brands and their agencies – that prominently and honestly features underrepresented people, defies stereotypes and promotes an inclusive vision of our culture.
How to enter:
Please submit 150 words which describes the winning work.
Each nomination must be submitted with at least one piece of support material
which demonstrates the creative.
We will accept the following:
Image – JPEG, 300 dpi and at least 16.5 x 23.4 in size
Video – MOV/MP4 no larger than 350MB
PDF no larger than 15MB
MP3 no larger than 15MB
Website/Microsite (up to 3) URL must remain active until Sept, 30th 2019
- Open to any organization within North America and South America.
- The work must have debuted and appeared more than once in North American or South American media between June 1st, 2018 and August 23, 2019.
- It costs $299 to submit an entry.
- Each nomination must be submitted with at least one piece of support material
- demonstrating the creative.
- There is no limit to how many times an organization can nominate themselves but each nomination must be for a different campaign.
- Different executions of the same campaign should not be nominated separately – it
- counts as one nomination.
- The I&C Top 20 teams will be celebrated at an event in October 2019 in NYC.
Deadline to submit: August 23, 2019
For all enquiries please contact:
Global Partnership Director - Campaign
Business Lead - Campaign US