Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Judging Panel
I&C Disruptors is dedicated to advertising that breaks racial and gender stereotypes, challenges outdated clichés and prominently features underrepresented people. The brands and their creative teams will be the recipients of the honor.
The Campaign editorial team will review all nominations and choose 16 brands and their creative teams to be named as I&C Disruptors. All 16 I&C Disruptor teams will be celebrated at Campaign’s I&C event on February 28 at the Dream Downtown, NYC.
- Open to any organization within North America and South America.
- The work must have debuted and appeared more than once in North American or South American media between January 1, 2015 and December 19, 2016.
- Each nomination must be submitted with at least one piece of support material demonstrating the creative.
- There is a $50 late penatly fee for each nomination since we're in the extended deadline period.
- There is no limit to how many times an organization can nominate themselves but each nomination must be for a different campaign.
- Different executions of the same campaign should not be nominated separately- it counts as one nomination.
Extended nomination deadline is Monday, December 19, 2016 at 6pm ET.
All nominations will be subjected to a $50 late penalty fee since we're in the extended deadline period.
For all enquiries please contact:
646 638 6157